1. Royal’s Baseball Game with the children. We have taken Maggie in the past but the little one has yet to see the Royals lose in person.
2. Kansas City Zoo. Took Maggie last year and she had a blast.
3. Lunch on The Plaza without children. I love dining and day drinking.
4. Day on the Lake (on a boat). I'[m still a little to over protective to take the girls to the lake house but we can take them on the boat at Wyandotte County Lake.
5. T Bones Baseball game with the family. We are right down the street from the stadium and they have a great playground for the kids. No excuse not to go.
6. Outdoor Concert. I think the last outdoor concert I attended was Cross Canadian Ragweed in 2009. Hell, that was the last concert I think I went to. I used to be cool.
7. Deanna Rose Farm. It would be perfect for a toddler.
8. Family Portrait Session by Nicole Renee. we took portraits when Reese was about 3 months old but that was it. A family photo session is much-needed.
9. Watch a fireworks show. This task shouldn’t be too hard since my family is in the fireworks business.
10. Build a sandcastle with the kids. We are taking a family vacation to Florida in August and we are right on the beach. Maggie would love to build a giant sandcastle and then she will proceed to knock it down.
11. Catch lightning bugs. This just screams summer to me.
12. Date night. Not just dinner at Yardhouse on a Tuesday. A dress up dinner at a romantic restaurant is my favorite. Nice wine, great food, and dessert!
13. Wyandotte County Fair. Another summer favorite for kids! I won’t let Maggie on the rides but at least she can run around. I know, I’m no fun.
14. Royals Game WITHOUT children. Nothing better than a night at the stadium with a good group of friends.
15. Play in the sprinkler. The kids are already little fishes in the pool, they will love the sprinkler.